NYSC WITH ALICE ©Tomisin E. AdebisiEPISODE 62 (Not edited)

NYSC WITH ALICE 
©Tomisin E. Adebisi

EPISODE 62 (Not edited) 

Joseph, Sam, and Peter were in the room discussing when Sam mentioned Tola's name.

"Talking about Tola," Peter started 
"Joseph, when will you make your intentions known to her?"

"I don't get you," Joseph answered 

"So you also noticed?" Sam laughed "See Joseph, everyone in this lodge knows you like Tola,"

"But how?" Joseph asked feigning ignorance.

"The way you look at how whenever she comes around, you stay quiet and observe. This afternoon you were even lost, you were just looking at Tola, I'm sure the young lady would have noticed too," Peter answered

"Okay. To be sincere I have feelings for her, I mean I love her. Her confidence, her knowledge of the things of God is commendable, she's vast knowledge-wise," Joseph asked.

"Hun, True," Sam supported. 

"Why not make your intentions known to her?" Peter said 

"I hope you both know she's engaged, and I think she will be getting married after her youth service," Sam said 

"But she's not yet married nah," Peter said, "Guy, shoot your shot johr,"

"Well, as you both know, I can't decide on my own. So I prayed about it, and the Lord said she's not mine. That lady is going to be a wife to my Senior Pastor someday, I will be an associate pastor under her husband's ministry someday," Joseph said.

"Wow!" Sam and Peter said surprised.

"Yeah, so that lady is my father's wife," 

"Hmm... It is well," Sam answered

"Enough of me, when will you make your intentions known to Sarah?" Joseph asked Sam

"True, yours is more obvious the way you defend her all the time and don't tell me you're just friends," Peter answered while Sam laughed

"Well, of a truth, we are just friends all the defence, fighting for her, playing with her, were for friendship sake, but recently, I started haven't feelings for her. It started when Kenny went missing, the way Sarah consoled me, held hands with me and prayed with me, I felt she would always be there for me, and you both know that one of the things I look out for in a woman is prayer and Sarah is prayerful. I started loving her beyond friendship and I also prayed for her like Joseph did..." He paused and looked at them, they were both listening with rapt attention.

"Wetin happen? Why are you both serious as if you want to hear a judge's final judgement?" He laughed

"Continue johr!" They both shouted at him.

"The Lord said I should go ahead and propose marriage to her," He smiled.

"Gloreeeey!" His friends jumped for joy.

"I thought you wanted to say God said she's not your wife, I for do deliverance for the two of you," Peter said, and they laughed.

"I thought that's what he wanted to say too," Joseph laughed.

"No o, Sarah is mine," He smiled.

"Have you told her about it?" Joseph asked 

"Not yet," 

"When do you plan to tell her?" Peter asked.

"On her birthday, that's in two weeks,"

"That's good, I'm sure she will say yes," Peter answered.

"What if the says No?" Joseph asked 

"Joseph, be positive abeg?" Sam said 

"She can't even say No, Sarah loves so much, it's obvious. We all know Sarah doesn't take nonsense from anyone in this lodge, but when it comes to Sam, she's always calm," Peter said 

"I think it's more of respect than love, you know Sam is her mentor," Joseph answered.

"That's true sha," Peter said, "Wait, this thing is becoming rampant o, you people will mentor a lady for sometimes, you will now marry her, from spiritual daughter to wife, continue," Peter said and they laughed

"Ehn ehn! That's the new trend?" Joseph asked, "Sam, you suppose give me update now, as your sure guy," 

Sam couldn't stop laughing, he laughed so hard that he fell from the bed,
"You people will not kill me," He said 

"Nah to go find who I go mentor," Joseph said,

"Good luck on your search," Sam chuckled "But to be honest, Sarah is more of a friend than a spiritual daughter, I never saw her as a daughter and she never saw me as a father, we are simply friends." 

"All the same, she's still your mentee," Peter said

"You people should leave my Sarah alone, let's talk about something else," Sam said 

"Your Sarah, he's even using a possessive pronoun, someone you are yet to propose to," Peter said and they laughed.

"Don't mind him, It will shock you by the time you hear 'NO'," Joseph laughed.

"Joseph, I smell jealousy," Sam said "But it's not me that says you should not marry Tola nah, or what's my own?" He laughed.

"You are not serious," Joseph laughed.
Then he faced Peter, "Who is your own catch?"

"Yes, your turn," Sam said.

"Me keh, I'm a Eunuch, heaven is the goal," Peter said facing the sky, his friends laughed.

"This guy is never serious," Sam laughed 

"So those of us that want to get married won't make heaven?" Joseph asked 

"Don't mind him," Sam said

"It's easy for an eunuch to make heaven than a married man," Peter said 

"That's not true," Sam answered.

"You people should be eyeing women up and down, but as for me, heaven is my main focus," He said

"Get out and go and pray to God for a woman, marriage is a beautiful thing," Joseph said 

To be continued on Monday...
Please manage this small episode, I love you🥰

Holy Spirit's inspiration 
#nyscwithalice 

©Tomisin E. Adebisi

Like, comment, and share, but please do not edit the author's credit.

Stay blessed
Much Love

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PART 1"ONCE UPON A TIME"

PART 12"ONCE UPON A TIME"

Biography of Herbert Wigwe: Age, Career, Net Worth, Wife, Children, Parent, Siblings, Access Bank, Instagram, Death