NYSC WITH ALICE ©Tomisin E. AdebisiEPISODE 50 (Not edited)

NYSC WITH ALICE 
©Tomisin E. Adebisi

EPISODE 50 (Not edited)

"Wait, come again what did you just say?" Mrs Edward asked the kidnapper's boss on the phone "You mean all the pictures you snapped wiped off from your phone?"

"Yes mama, I'm sorry I have searched everywhere on my phone, I've searched my trash bin, but it's not there, I don't know how it happened everything on my phone was wiped,"

"Really, after the money I paid you, you couldn't even carry out the job,"

"Mama no vex, I don't even know how the thing happened like I don't understand, I told you that girl is not ordinary,"

"You know what, I don't know how you're going to get that girl's nude picture maybe you're going to kidnap her again I don't want to know, just make sure I get the picture before the end of today,"

"Mama, I'm  sorry, I have not spent the money you sent to me, I would refund your money now, but I won't be able to do this job, if you have another job I will do it but concerning this girl, I don't want to have anything to do with it again,"

"What do you mean? Are you now disobeying me?"

"No mama, you know your wish is always my command, but on this one, I can't continue,"

"Really?! Eric, I can't believe this,"

"Mama, I'm sorry, but I can't do this. I'm yet to regain my potency since the girl left, the same thing goes for all my men. And now because of one girl, I lost all the  vital information and documents on my phone,"

"So that small girl took you people's potency? Like she's more powerful than six of you, that's a shame," She paused, "Why couldn't you fortify yourselves? Well, that's your problem, try and fix it," 

"Really! That's all you can say? I see you only care about yourself and your miserable son, you do not care about anyone else, I promise to bring you and your son down!"

Mrs. Edward gave laughed hysterically, 
"Eric! You can do nothing," She whispered,

"Watch your back! Chief Mrs Edward," He said and hung up.

"Empty threats," Mrs Edward said, 

"But who is this Tola?" She thought

*******            *******            *******       
      
Juliet had just posted a video on Facebook and she tagged Chidinma.

"Why is this witch tagging me under her post?" Chidinma wondered.

She decided to check the video and so that Juliet had gotten pregnant Alex had Throne a big party for her

"Oh my God," Chichi cried "This witch is pregnant for my husband,"

She watched further and found out that Juliet was carrying a baby boy

"Nooo! Juliet is going to be giving Alex his first son, oh my God," She bursts into tears.

*******              *******              *******              

Sarah was in the sitting room when Winifred suddenly rushed out of her room,

"Sarah! Look at what I saw on Facebook," She shouted rushing towards Sarah.

"What's that?" Sarah asked concerned.

Winifred showed Sarah a video on Facebook

"Jesus! Kenny!" Sarah screamed

All the guys outside ran inside,

"I heard Kenny's name just now," Sam said,

"Yeah, yes," Sarah stuttered

"Where's she?" Sam asked anxiously,

"She's... she's..." Sarah itching her head

"Winifred," she said facing Winifred

"What's going on? You people she talk now," Joseph said worried

Winifred showed Joseph the video and they all saw Kenny lying lifeless by the roadside half-naked. Frank had dropped her body with nothing on her by the roadside, a woman had used her scarf to cover her sensitive parts before the video was made and posted online.

"What?!" Sam screamed. "Is this my own Kenny?" He asked "No No, it can't be,"

"Sam, it's okay," Joseph held him.

"Kenny naked on the street! Is she even breathing like that? My God!" Sam rested on the couch as tears ran down his cheeks.

"Sam stop now, let's find out where she is first," Peter said.

"Are you even sure that lady is still alive?" Sam asked.

"Sam, be positive, you have been praying since she left, and you have refused to eat or drink. Now that there is hope of  seeing her, you are losing faith," Peter said

"I'm not Peter, I'm not losing faith, but my own Kenny naked by the roadside My God! Kenny why? Why? Why did you do this to yourself?" He cried,

"Sam it's okay, please, she's not naked nah, why are you emphasizing this? Stop please," Sarah said,

"I know that, but what happened to the clothes she wore from here? What has that guy done to my sister? Oh God!" He cried more,

"It's okay please, be strong for her please," Sarah said holding him.

"Okay, I've heard," 

"Winifred, try and see if you can get the street address on the post," Joseph said

"Yes, it's there," she replied

"Sam, it's okay," his friends gathered around him

The five of them rushed out in search of Kenny.

*******             *******             *******             

Mrs Edward was in her office when some men came in through the administrative office.

"Good morning madam," one of them greeted

"Good morning sir, How may I help you," Miss Rachael answered,

"My name is Officer Tunde, I'm from Area U police station, we would like to see the proprietress' office," 

"Okay, hope no problem sir?" she asked

"No, not at all," he answered

"Okay, give me a few seconds sirs,"

"Alright ma,"

She went in to tell her boss then she came out, "You can go in sir,"

"Good morning ma'am," The policeman greeted after entering the office,

"Good morning Sir, how may I help you?"

"I am Officer Tunde, from Area U police station he said showing her his identity card,"

"Yeah, welcome Officer Tunde, How may I help you?"

"You are under arrest ma,"

"For what?"

"When you get to our station you will find out,"

"With due respect sir, I know my right, you can't arrest someone without telling them the reason. You walked into my office to arrest me early in the morning which will almost take the whole of today from me and you don't want to tell me the reason why you want to  arrest me, No way!" Mrs Edward blurted out.  

"Okay. Madam, you are under arrest for the kidnap and attempted rape of one of the corpers serving in your school, Miss Fehintola Adewale," Officer Tunde replied

"Wow," Mrs Edward Clapped,
"Tola will still not back out, who is this Tola of a lady, she still has the nerves to report me to the police, okay now we'll see who  knows how to play this game more," She boasted

"Madam, I will advise you to watch what you say at this moment," Officer Tunde advised.

"Sir please, let's have a deal, I have money, and I will give you any amount you want if you can help me," She pleaded.

"I'm sorry ma'am, I am not one of those policemen that takes bribes, so please stand up and move,"

"Oh! Mr. Man, let's help each other, I can give you millions if you want,"

"Madam, I will advise you to stand up now and move, else I will drag you like the criminal that you are," Officer Tunde shouted.

"Oh, I'm... I'm sorry," Mrs  Edward stuttered, as she stood up and went out with the policemen.

*******              *******              *******

Sam and the rest got to the street they saw on Facebook. Kenny was not there but people we are still gathering 

"Good morning sister," Sam went to meet one of the ladies standing.

"Morning sir," The lady replied

"Please where is the lady that was found here this morning?"

"A man carried her to the hospital some minutes ago,"

"Which hospital please?" He asked

Please why are you asking all these questions? Why are you so interested?" the lady asked surprised,

"I'm her brother we are twins, she is my twin sister I've been searching for her since four days ago," He explained

"Oh! Sorry about that, just take a bike and ask for Grace Hospital, it's down the road," The lady said

"Thanks, Sis," They all thanked the lady, took a bike each and went to the hospital.

They went to the receptionist's desk 

"Good morning ma'am," they all greeted

"Morning, how may I help you?"

"A lady was brought into your hospital this morning, please can we see her?" Sam asked.

"And you are?" The receptionist asked,

"I'm her brother," Sam answered

"Okay, you have to see the doctor," She said 
"Have your seats, I'm coming," She stood up and went to the doctor's office then she came back almost immediately.
Go straight down and enter the third room on your left.

"Thank you," Sam went into the doctor's office, while the others stayed at the reception.

"Good morning doctor," He greeted,

"Good morning sir, you are welcome," The doctor replied, "You can have your seat,"

"Thank you, ma'am," He said sitting down.

"I heard you are the brother of the lady that was brought in this morning,"

"Yes ma"

"Well, your sister was raped," the doctor started.

"Oh! My God," Sam relaxed on the chair covering his face as fresh tears ran down his face.

"I'm sorry about that," The doctor tried to console him.

"It's okay, you can continue ma," he said wiping his tears.

Are you sure

"Yes, I'm fine ma"

"So after raping her, the rapist strangled her neck because we saw signs of nails on her neck and she sustained several vagina injuries. Presently she is coma but she's fighting, she wants to live. So we hope she regains consciousness before evening," The doctor said.

"Thank you very much, doctor, thanks for giving me hope, I appreciate it," Sam said a bit relieved.

"You're welcome,"

"And what about the bills?"

"The gentleman that brought her here already settled that and he said we should call him in case we need to buy something. So all you need to do is pray for your sister,"

"Wow! Can I have his number?"

"Yes, sure" The doctor smiled.

To be continued on Saturday...

Holy Spirit's inspiration 
#nyscwithalice 

©Tomisin E. Adebisi

Like, comment, and share, but please do not edit the author's credit.


Stay blessed
Much Love

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PART 1"ONCE UPON A TIME"

PART 12"ONCE UPON A TIME"

Biography of Herbert Wigwe: Age, Career, Net Worth, Wife, Children, Parent, Siblings, Access Bank, Instagram, Death