NYSC WITH ALICE ©Tomisin E. AdebisiEPISODE 49 (Not edited)

NYSC WITH ALICE 
©Tomisin E. Adebisi

EPISODE 49 (Not edited)

It's 9 p.m., Kenny is yet to come back from Frank's place, and Sam is worried he had prayed and prayed.

"Guy calm down, she'll be back remember the other day she went too, she came back late, she's probably having fun with her guy," Omoh said

"By this time?" Sam asked,

"Exactly, Remember the last time she came back around 10 p.m.," Joseph said

"That was different, she went in the afternoon but today, she left very early in the morning," Sam answered.

"Wetin happen? She wan go resume work," Omoh asked.

"I wonder o, it was too early. I don't understand Kenny again. Sometimes I imagine if this was the same lady I grew up with," Sam said
"And if I see this Frank, I can't recognize him, I only saw him once and it  was at night,"

The time moved from 9 pm to 10 pm then 11 pm. Kenny's phone was already switched off, these had never happened and Sam became more worried, he stood up and went to his room to continue praying.

*******             *******             *******

Frank had just finished sleeping with Kenny. He put on his trousers and walked to the dining room, and then called Juliet back.

"How far?" Juliet asked 

"I dey o,"

"I called earlier you didn't pick up," Juliet said

"Why did you call at that time? I told you Kenny was coming today, She was beside me when your call came in and I tried to hang up, but she already saw your picture on my phone," He said

"What?! So what did you tell her?"

"Well, she tried to walk out but I stopped her, I revealed everything to her and raped her,"

"Oh my God, So what are we going to do now, you should have lied to her now,"

"Just calm down, I already have a solution to that, but I must confess, the babe is so tight, I really enjoyed her," Frank said

"Oh! She's really a virgin," Juliet said.

"Yeah, she was, but she's no longer one because I took it," He laughed while Juliet joined in the laughter

"I would love to keep her for two more days, so I can have more of her,"

"Be careful before her brother finds out, don't let us end up in jail o," Juliet said

"Her brother won't find me," Frank said with so much confidence 

"But what do we do now that you have revealed everything to her?" Juliet asked worriedly

"That's why I called you, I will be left with no other  choice than to off that babe," Frank dropped

"I don't get it," Juliet thought she did hear clearly.

"I will kill her," Frank said in plain language

"I understood what you said initially, but you won't do that, I don't  want to kill anybody please,"

"I have two options for you, it's either  we kill her or we both end up in jail," Frank said

"Oh! That's true," Juliet agreed, 
"Okay, go ahead, but please do a neat job, don't make another silly mistake," Juliet said.

"Alright babe, Which time you go come my side now, I don miss you o, or should I come to Abuja?" Frank teased,

"Gerrout johr, I'm  married now," she answered,

"I hear you, are you  telling me, no other man has entered you since you married?" Frank came again,

"Get lost and stop asking me foolish questions," Juliet said and hung up

"Bad girl," Frank laughed, then he looked at Kenny in the corner she had sat down crying since he deflowered her. Then she stood up gently as she winced in pain and started wearing her clothes.

"And who asked you to wear your clothes?" He asked and walked up to her.

"You've done what you want to do, please release me and let me go," She pleaded

"No, I'm not through with you, I still want to have you to myself for two more days," He said,

"My God!" Kenny sat on the floor crying "Please,"

"I still want you, You're going to remain naked throughout your stay here, when I'm done with you, I will let you know," Frank said and started pressing his phone while Kenny continued begging, but all are pleas fell on deaf ears.

*******              *******              *******              

It's been three days since Kenny left the lodge Sam had taken her pictures to all the police stations around he has posted them on all social media platforms but no sign of Kenny.

"God please save my sister, please forgive her sins," he said as fresh tears flowed down his face, he could no longer hold it.

"Sam, you're crying," Sarah asked surprised, She crawled to his side and hugged him.

"Stop crying dear, Kenny will walk back into this lodge with her two legs in Jesus' name," She said as she started crying too,

"Sarah, are you crying too? Stop crying now," Chichi asked, Before she knew it she started crying too.

"What's happening in this lodge now? Tola was kidnapped, Kenny too is missing," Winifred said,

"There's nothing wrong with his lodge, Tola was kidnapped because of the proprietress' son, we all know that, and Kenny wasn't kidnapped in the lodge, it was just a coincidence," Omoh answered,

"You people should stop crying now, will crying solve the issue on ground? Let's just pray for this ladies," Joseph said 

"Sam, stop acting like a woman, all this is ladies are already crying too," Peter said

"It's my sister we are talking about," Sam said,

"She will be fine, okay?" Joseph assured him.

"Okay, I believe," Sam answered,

As they were talking Tola walked in,

"Wow! Praise the Lord!" Chichi shouted,

"Hallelujah!" Everyone answered,

Tola sat on a couch gently,
"Tola, how are you?" Joseph asked, she didn't answer she just stared into space. 

"Tola are you hungry or do you need water?" Chichi rushed to the kitchen to get her water. Chichi brought the water and gave her, She shook her head in the negative then she burst into tears.

"What's going on Tola? What happened? Why are you crying?" Sarah asked, but she didn't answer.
"Should I call your dad?" Sarah asked and she nodded, Sarah dialled Adewale's number.

"Good evening sir,"

"Good Evening dear, How are you?"

"I'm fine sir. Daddy, Tola just walked in,"

"Hallelujah, Thank you, Jesus, I'm coming now," Adewale said over the phone.

"Okay sir," Sarah hung up.

Adewale came in fifteen minutes later,

"Good evening sir," The corpers greeted,

"Good evening my children, Thank you for everything, God bless you," He said,

"Fehintola, how are you?" He said sitting beside her and checking her body.

"Daddy," She said and started crying again.

"That's how she's been crying since she came in," Sarah said

"Talk to me, what happened?" Adewale said "Okay, let's go out," Adewale said pulling her up.

"We will be back," He said,

"Okay sir," The corpers said,

They were both quiet on their way to the hotel Adewale lodged in.

"What would you like to eat or drink?" He asked,

"Nothing," She replied

"You have to eat because I know you haven't eaten anything in the last three days,"

"Dad, I'm not hungry what I need is help not food," She answered

"Okay talk to me, What happened?"

"Dad, I'm only crossroad, I don't know what to do, I'm finished," she tried

"You are not finished in Jesus' name. You still haven't told me what happened. Did they beat you?" He asked,

"It would have been better if they had beaten me,"

"They raped you?"

"No, they almost, but God came through for me in a miraculous way,"

"Hallelujah! So what happened?"

She explained everything to her dad, 

"Hallelujah!" Adewale shouted, "They all became impotent? Wow! What God cannot do does not exist! Glory be to God,"

"But Dad, didn't you hear the part where I said they took my nude pictures? She said I should tell the court that it was a mistake, that Ryan was taking Alice to the hospital, if not my nude pictures will be all over the internet,"

"Wow! What a brilliant idea, Your boss is very intelligent o," Adewale laughed.

"Dad, are you seriously laughing? This is not funny for Christ's sake," 

"Fehintola, calm down,"

"Dad, what do I do? I can't tell the court that, How do I face Alice, Mary, and the other girls? These girls are looking up to me, they can't wait to see Ryan in prison. How can I disappoint them? And if I refuse my nude picture will be out all over the internet Dad," She started crying again,

"Calm down, wipe your tears and listen to what I'm about to tell you now,"

"Okay sir," She wiped her tears,

"How many men were with you at the Kidnapper's den"

"Six,"

"And none was able to have sex with," you

"Yes,"

"What did that?"

"Jesus,"

"Do you think he's dead?"

"Of course not, he's alive,"

"So why not leave the rest to him? Why are you worrying yourself over what you can't handle?"

"Oh!"

"Instead of you to be grateful to God, you are here complaining,"

"That's true," Tola said "God, I'm sorry,"

"Good. And as for that woman, your proprietress or your boss or whatever you call her, she's going to be following her son to prison,"

"Dad, please let's just leave alone, 'cause I don't know what else she's planning," Tola said with fear in her face.

"I already recorded her voice and I'm arresting her right away,"

"You recorded her voice? But how?" She asked surprised

"I went to her office,"

"You did,"

"Yeah..." 

"Awwwn... Thanks, Dad," She said hugging her dad.

"I will do anything for you, my baby," He smiled.

"Thank you, Dad," She smiled back.

"Now we are going to praise God for bringing you back to me," Adewale said.

They sang songs of praise and danced around the room for over an hour.

Then Adewale ordered food and they both ate.

To be continued...

Holy Spirit's inspiration 
# nyscwithalice 

©Tomisin E. Adebisi

Like, comment, and share, but please do not edit the author's credit

Stay blessed
Much Love

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PART 1"ONCE UPON A TIME"

PART 12"ONCE UPON A TIME"

Biography of Herbert Wigwe: Age, Career, Net Worth, Wife, Children, Parent, Siblings, Access Bank, Instagram, Death