NYSC WITH ALICE ©Tomisin E. AdebisiEPISODE 53 (Not edited)

NYSC WITH ALICE 
©Tomisin E. Adebisi

EPISODE 53 (Not edited)

Tola had received a call that Kenny was out of coma. Adewale checked out of the hotel, He and Tola wanted to visit Kenny in the hospital, he planned to travel back to Ilorin the moment he left the hospital. They had just stepped out of the hotel gate when a man rushed to them and prostrated flat in front of them holding Tola's leg.

"Who are you? Please leave my leg alone," Tola shouted at him.

"Please forgive me, please," The man begged 

"Who are you? Please leave my daughter's leg,"

Then the man knelt and Tola saw his face and recognized him immediately.

"Oh! It's you. What do you want from me?" She asked.

"I just came to ask for your forgiveness, please forgive me,"

"Who is he?" Adewale asked looking lost,

"He's one of the kidnappers the proprietress sent to kidnap me,"

"Oh I see," Adewale said and then faced the man "What can we do for you?"

"Please sir, help me beg your daughter to forgive me. I have been impotent since the day we tried to rape her and I'm yet to regain my potency since then, the same thing to applies to all my men  Please tell her  to forgive us and remove this spell she cast on us,"

"Oh!" Adewale smiled.
"Well concerning the forgiveness, I am sure she has forgiven you, Am I right?" Adewale asked facing Tola.

"Yes sir," Tola nodded smiling

"And as for the spell, she is not a traditionalist, so she would not cast a spell on you, it was God that fought for her,"

"Ah! So is this how I will remain for life?"

"Stand up," Adewale said pulling him up from his kneeling position.

He stood up, 

"Come with me," Adewale took him into the hotel and they sat under one of the shades in the hotel.

"I will introduce you to a man, he can help you, that's if you are ready," Adewale started.

"Take me to him please, I'm ready please," Eric answered.

"Have you heard about Jesus?" Adewale asked.

"Yes,"

"He's the only one that can help you," Adewale said.

Eric looked at him for sometimes,
"But how? What has Jesus gotten to do with what's on the ground?"

"Do you ever wonder why six of you tried to sleep with this young girl here and you couldn't?" Adewale asked.

"Yes, I have been thinking about it since," Eric answered.

"Since she was a child I introduced Jesus to her, she grew up with the love of Jesus. She deeped herself into the blood of Jesus day and night. So as it is now she house God, so she has gotten the power  to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt her, that was why you and your men couldn't hurt her."

"Wow!"

"Jesus can save you too if you are ready,
He says: Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. The only person that can heal you of this infirmity is Jesus. His arms are wide open waiting to receive you. 

"I'm ready please lead me to him," He said with all eagerness 

"Say after me; Lord Jesus, I come to you today, I'm a sinner, I confess my sins to you today, forgive me my sins, have mercy on me, write my name in the book of life. In Jesus' name, I have prayed. (Amen)"

"Thank you very much, sir," Eric thanked him after the prayer.

"You are welcome," Adewale smiled. Eric left them relieved.

"Wow!" Tola said when Eric left. Just then her phone rang, It was Sarah, she picked it up.

"Sam and Kenny have been kidnapped," Sarah said.

"What?! No, not again," Tola cried. "But how?" She asked confused.

"What happened?" Adewale asked.

"Sam and Kenny have been kidnapped," She answered.

"Jesus, what's happening?" Adewale asked confused, "Let me call Officer Tunde," He took his phone and explained everything to the policeman on the phone.

"We will start working on it immediately sir," The policeman assured him.

Adewale went back to the hotel receptionist to renew his lodge. He couldn't travel back to Ilorin.

*******            *******            *******            

Officer Tunde and two other policemen visited the corper's lodge

"Good afternoon everyone," he greeted.

"Good afternoon sir," they responded

"We got a report in our station that two of your lodge mates were kidnapped," Officer Tunde asked

"Yes sir," they responded.

"Is there anyone you suspect that could have been responsible for this?"

The corpers exchanged glances, but they all kept quiet.

"Please we need your help we are trying to get our information so we can get your friends back so please help us," Officer Tunde pressed further.

"The only person that has an answer is Frank, Kenny's boyfriend," Joseph started,

"Okay. Why do you think so?" Officer Tunde asked

"Kenny left for Frank's place last Saturday, she didn't come back that day and she was found unconscious by the roadside three days later, only for them to be kidnapped after she gained consciousness," Joseph answered

"Did Kenny tell you Frank did anything to her while she was with him," Officer Tunde asked

"When we got to the hospital, Kenny was in coma, the doctor invited Sam to his office when he came out, he looked very sad, like he had been crying, I asked him what the doctor said, he only told me to join him in prayer, Sam didn't tell me anything Kenny become conscious this morning. A few hours later, some gunmen came to kidnap them."

"Can you help with Frank's phone number and address?"

"No sir I don't have his address and phone number she thinks

"Okay, thank you very much for this information, we'll try to work with this," The policeman stood up and tried to leave.

"Sir, Winifred called him back,"

"Yes ma'am," Officer Tunde  looked back, "You have something to say," he asked

"Yes, but I am scared," 

"There's nothing to be scared of? What do you know?" he asked.

"It's Frank," Winifred dropped
"Frank was the one who kidnapped Kenny and Sam,"

"Why do you think so?"

"On the 25th of April, Frank came to visit Kenny in the lodge. When he knocked, I was the one in the lodge with one of our corpers who no longer stays here. I went to open the door and I saw a man, he introduced himself as Frank, Kenny's boyfriend, he extended his hand for a handshake, and I took it, I saw a scar on the back of his right palm.
Yesterday, while we were at the hospital reception, one of the masked men that came to kidnap Kenny and Sam has the same scar on his right palm the height, physique, and complexion, look exactly like that of Frank, I think he tried to kill Kenny when Kenny did not die he decided to come to kidnap her so she won't let out her secrets," Winifred said.

"Oh," The corpers exclaimed at the revelation.

"This is a very nice information, thank you very much,"

"But, who could have told Frank that Kenny did not die?" Tola asked.

"There's an informant around the hospital," Officer Tunde answered, "At this point, you all are suspects no one is allowed to travel until this investigation is over," he said

"All right sir," They all answered.

"Thank you very much for this information, we appreciate it," Officer Tundey said.

"Wait, Sam's location is on!" Sarah exclaimed

"Good, we have to track him down," Joseph said happily 

*******            *******            *******

The masked men drove Kenny and Sam to a far distance, they stopped, entered a bush path and moved them into an uncompleted building.

They were pushed into a sitting position with their hand and their legs tied.

Then the men opened their faces,
"Frank!" Kenny said with fear in her eyes.

"Yeah, it's me again my love," he smiled and kissed her on her cheeks while she moved her face away.

Sam became angry immediately, he clenched his fist but didn't say anything

Frank noticed his angry face and his fist, and he smiled.

"Overprotective twin brother, you want to fight me? Huh?" He asked and squatted in front of Sam.

"Mark my words, you won't go unpunished," Sam said looking straight into his eyes.

Frank got angry and gave Sam a hard punch on his face, and he fell to the ground.

"Jesus!" Kenny screamed  "Please, please," She begged crying

Sam sat back,

"What do you want from us? Why did you come to kidnap us? You want to finish where you started right?" Sam asked looking at Frank.

"Guy, you get confidence o,  you still get mouth to talk, you want to fight right?" Frank loosened the rope on his hand and feet and pulled him up with the collar of his shirt.

"Fight me," Frank said punching him on his chest, Sam moved back gradually till he rested on the wall.

"Fights me, you idiots!" he shouted and nodded Sam on his head and Sam fell to the ground, then he started punching him in the face.

"Jesus!" Kenny screamed again

Blood started coming out of Sam's mouth and nose

"Frank, Please, please," Kenny begged
"Leave my brother, please don't kill him," her pleas fell on their ears.

"You know what, you can have me, kill me, do whatever you want with me, but please leave my brother, he's innocent please," She begged.

 Frank left Sam and then brought out a knife from his pockets.

"Jesus! Frank please kill me instead, please he's innocent," She cried.

"Kenny, what are you saying? Stop please," Sam said in a low tone, he was already weak from the beating he received from Frank.

To be continued...

Holy Spirit's inspiration 
#nyscwithalice 

©Tomisin E. Adebisi

Stay blessed
Much Love

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PART 1"ONCE UPON A TIME"

PART 12"ONCE UPON A TIME"

Biography of Herbert Wigwe: Age, Career, Net Worth, Wife, Children, Parent, Siblings, Access Bank, Instagram, Death