NYSC WITH ALICE ©Tomisin E. AdebisiEPISODE 58 (Not edited)

NYSC WITH ALICE 
©Tomisin E. Adebisi

EPISODE 58 (Not edited) 

Kenny had been discharged from the hospital. Mr Ashimolowo already got her a psychologist who comes to check on her every day.

Kenny was in her room sleeping, while the other corpers were in the lodge gisting after thanking God for seeing them through the past one month.

"Guys, hear this topic I saw online," Winifred said checking her phone.

"You have started again, don't let them kidnap all of us o," Peter said.

"Ahn, ahn now, but I've said I'm sorry," Winifred answered.

"Leave Winifred alone her phone is her best friend," Joseph chuckled.

"I'm not holding her now, I'm only telling her to be careful before she will post again and they will come and kidnap all of us," Peter said.

"But I'm only reading what I saw online or I should not go online again?" She asked, "Peter leave me o, I don't have strength for your violence abeg," She looked as if she wanted to cry, and everyone laughed.

"Winifred, don't mind Peter, he's just teasing you, let's hear your topic," Sam said.

"Thank you jahre, better pesin," She said eyeing Peter.

"So nah me be bad person," Peter came again. "Sha don't let them kidnap us,"

"I will personally find someone who will kidnap you so that all of us can have peace in this lodge," Winifred said and everyone laughed.

"What do I expect from Juliet's roommate, since you both sleep on the same bed, she has poured her evil spirit inside you, I will cast out that demon inside you," Peter said

"Ah! Peter and trouble are 5 & 6, free the girl abeg," Chichi said laughing.

"It's Sarah that fits him," Tola said.

"Honestly," Chichi said

Winifred wanted to talk, 
"Winifred ignore him, don't mind him, you know he's always like that, he doesn't mean any of those things he said. Oya, let's hear your topic jahre," Sam said.

"Who tells lie more between a man and a woman?" Winifred read from her phone 

"It's a man now, everyone knows that," Sarah read from her phone.

"How?" Winifred asked.

"A man would cheat on you and still deny it," Sarah answered

"Woman nko," Peter asked, "They don't cheat?"

"Cheating isn't gender-based, anyone can cheat," Sam answered.

"But men cheat more," Chichi said

"You all are diverting from the topic. The topic is not who cheats more, the topic is who tells lies more," Winifred said

"Women tell more lies, when Abraham hosted three angels and they told Abraham he was going to have a son, Sarah laughed and she denied it," Peter said and everyone laughed

"You want to enter me again right? It's my turn now. Peter also denied Jesus three times, like he has the mind to deny my own Lord and Savior three times," Sarah said and everyone laughed.

"If we want to go the Bible way, I think men tell more lies," Tola said,

"How? Give examples"

"Who told the first lie," Tola asked

"The serpent," Sam answered

"And that's an animal," Joseph added

"Everyone knows the serpent is the devil," Tola asked

"And the Bible wasn't specific about the devil's gender so no one knows the devil's gender," Sam answered

"Are you sure," Tola asked

"Yes," He answered.

"In the book of John 12:31, the Bible called the devil the prince of this world.  What is the gender of a prince," Tola asked. All the ladies applauded Tola with a loud noise.

"Even John called him the Father of lies," Sarah added.

"Only a man can be a father," Tola said 

Sam looked at Tola for some time,
"I disagree, we can't call the devil a man, he's a spirit being," He said "The only example we have now is Sarah and Peter, that's 1:1,"

"So you finally agree that Sarah is a liar," Peter said. Sam looked at Sarah who was already looking at him.

"See, don't mind Peter o, you and I know that he's just a troublemaker," Sam said

"But he was right, you just called me a liar," Sarah said feigning anger,

"No nah, it's not that I, you know at this point, I have to fight for myself,"

"Every man should carry his cross," Chichi said.

"Abi now, make everyone bear his father's name," Omoh said.

"You people shouldn't change this topic o," Winifred said.

"We are still on it, we must win," Sam grinned. "Jezebel and Delilah also lied,"

"Jezebel and Delilah? Give reference," Tola said

"1 Kings 21; Jezebel lied against Naboth," Sam said.

"No. Jezebel only plotted against Naboth, she told the people to lie against him." Tola countered.

"Ehn, it's only a liar that can teach people to lie nah," Peter answered.

"Ok, I'll give you that, even though I do not agree. Delilah nko o?" Tola asked.

"Deliah, that's true. She lied against Samson" Sam said.

"In what part of the Bible, in the book of 3rd Samuel," Tola asked 

"Tola stop," Sam laughed 

"But Delilah deceived Samson, deceit is a lie too," Joseph said.

"Hun hun?" Tola asked  "Ok o, "

"Yes, that's 3:1," Sam said.

"Abraham lied to Abimelech that Sarah was his sister, Isaac also lied to Abimelech that Rebecca was his sister, Judas lied...," Tola was cut by Short by Peter

"Wait, Judas never lied in the bible, he only betrayed Jesus," Peter said 

"If deceit and lie are the same thing, betrayal should also go with it nah," Sarah said.

"Yes o," Chichi supported

"Ehn ehn,"

"Ehn,"

"Ok o," 

"That's 4:3," Sarah grinned 

"10 out of Israel's sons lied to him that Joseph was eaten by wide animals," Tola said. All the ladies screamed for joy.

"And that's 14:3," Sarah shouted.

"14:3 keh, I give up," Sam laughed

"So none of you guys remembered Rebecca, who taught her son, Jacob to lie to his father and steal his brother's blessing, and Rachael, who stole her father's idol and denied it," 

"Oh! That's true. You could have told me now," Sam said.

"Everyone should carry his cross," Sarah said looking away.

"Ehn ehn, Ok now," Sam laughed.

"Nah last to do dey pain pass," Joseph laughed.

"Even if she reminded you, we will still win," Tola said 

"But the distance wouldn't be this much,"

"We'll still win you sha," Winifred 
smiled.

"No, you are the host, you shouldn't support anyone," Omoh said 

"Ok o,"

"So biblically and socially, men lie more," Sarah laughed.

"Well, all that was just for fun, lying isn't gender-based, it has to do with you as an individual," Winifred said

"That was fun" Joseph smiled.

"Yeah. It's been a long we had this kind of discussion," Sarah said.

"Hun. We thank God for everything," Joseph said.

Just then they heard a knock.

"Who's there?" Tola asked.

"It's me, Alex," they heard from outside.

All eyes went to Chidinma while the latter froze

"Your husband is back," Winifred said hugging her happily 

"You mean Juliet's husband?"Chichi asked

"She meant your husband," Tola answered

"Woman, una shakara too much, you were praying and fasting every day and night that this man should come back, now he's here you are saying another thing," Peter said 

"What did I say?" she asked

"Better embrace him once he apologizes," 

"And who told you he's here to apologize? What if he's here to collect the divorce papers he told his lawyer to serve me," she asked

"I bet he's here to apologize," Sam said

"Apostle has spoken," Peter said

"Do shakara small before you accept him, drag him small, at least let him know what he did wrong, don't just jump at him," Sarah said

"Hun, National Minister for women affairs," Tola eyed her.

"Thank you ma, Good Women President," Sarah said eyeing her too, while others laughed.

"She's right," Peter said, "Don't just welcome him like that, nothing justifies cheating,"

"Hmmm..." Chichi sighed.

"Someone is still standing at the door," Joseph reminded them.

"Oh!" Tola ran to the door to open it for Alex.

"Good afternoon, Miss Tola," Alex greeted.

"Good afternoon sir,"

"Please is my wife in?" he asked

"Yes come in,"

"Thank you,"

He entered and greeted everyone they answered him

Then he saw Chidinma, he looked at her for a long time. The corpers left one after the other till he was left with Chidinma, he walked up to her slowly and knelt in front of her.

"Obim, I'm sorry, Please come back home," He begged.

"Home? I'm sorry, It's already late, it's no longer possible," Chidinma answered, trying to drag him.

"Ah! Honey, please forgive him,"

"You married my friend, you humiliated me in front of her, you slapped me, punched me and even told the Gateman never to let me into my own house again, you removed all our wedding pictures from the sitting room. Alex, you maltreated me, you cheated me," she didn't know when tears started running down her face.

"Honey, I'm sorry and  I didn't even know when I did all that. Juliet used a charm on me, I saw a calabash in your wardrobe two days ago, I'm sorry for all I did to you, please forgive me," he begged.

"If you had been faithful to me, if you had not been going out with her, if you had not been sleeping with her before, she wouldn't have used a charm on you don't even try to justify yourself," She said

"I'm sorry, please forgive me,"

"Now that she is pregnant for you, what do we do about that?" She asked, "My children will be having half-brothers in a few months, I can't believe it. How do you expect me to deal with that?"

"No my girls are not having any half-brother or sister, the only brother or sister they will be having will be coming from you, the bastard she was carrying was never mine," He said

"Was?" Chichi asked.

"Yes, She had a miscarriage already," Alex said.

"Oh! That was why you decided to come beg me," Chichi said.

"No, come on, no now. I already decided to come two days ago but I didn't know how to come. I just summoned courage today," He explained.

"But I already signed the papers your lawyer served me," she asked.

"What papers?" He asked 

"Divorce papers," She asked, "Excuse me," She went to her room and came back with the document. 

Alex went through the paper then he saw his signature and Chichi's signature on it.

"Oh! My God! I bet I know nothing about this, I didn't even know when I signed this paper,"

"But that's your signature on it," she said. Alex tore the papers immediately, 

"Why did you tear it?" She asked

"I'm not divorcing you, I want you back, our daughters want you back please," Alex said.

"Anytime I see this mark on my hand, it doesn't bring good memories," Chichi said showing him the scar from the beating she received from him.

"Honey, please find a place in your heart to forgive me. I promise to make amends, please,"

"Promise me you won't cheat on me again," She said.

"I promise, please. I promise," He answered.

"This is not the first time you have promised me,"

"I promise to fulfil my promise this time, please," 

"Ok. On one condition," She started.

"Ok. I'm listening. I will do anything you want me to do,"

"We will go to court and renew our vows, then you will promise me in the presence of everyone never to cheat on me again, and we will throw a reunion party inviting our family and friends," She said.

"I agree," Alex answered and Chichi embraced him.

"I've missed you," She smiled 

"I've missed you too dear, I love you, baby," He whispered.

To be continued...
◽I'm sorry for not posting yesterday's episode, I'm sorry for my inconsistency in the past few days.😔
Please forgive me🙏

And thanks to everyone who checked up on me, God bless you. 
I hope you know I won't stop loving you.🥰

Holy Spirit's inspiration 
#nyscwithalice 

©Tomisin E. Adebisi

Like, comment, and share, but please do not edit the author's credit.

Stay blessed
Much Love

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PART 1"ONCE UPON A TIME"

PART 12"ONCE UPON A TIME"

Biography of Herbert Wigwe: Age, Career, Net Worth, Wife, Children, Parent, Siblings, Access Bank, Instagram, Death