NYSC WITH ALICE ©Tomisin E. AdebisiEPISODE 47 (Not edited)

NYSC WITH ALICE 
©Tomisin E. Adebisi

EPISODE 47 (Not edited)

Kenny was beautifully dressed like someone who was going for an occasion, On stepping out of the lodge, she met Sam, Joseph, Peter and Chichi outside.

"My God, what is this boy doing outside for Christ's sake?" She thought,
"I will just shun him if he asks me any stupid question," She walked passed him without greeting him.

"Kenny," Sam called,

"Yes,"

"Where are you off to?"

"Where did you send me?"

"I'm your brother, I should know where you are going to, and besides we agreed to hold a prayer for Tola," He said.

"Where two or three are gathered in my name, I am there with them, says the Lord. The rest of you are more than three my absence would not hinder your prayer from being answered," Kenny answered.

"Hmmm... Kenny," He looked at her for sometimes,
"Okay, but at least, I should have a clue of where you're going for safety reasons"

"Save yourself first," She snapped at him,

"I'm sure you're going to Frank's place, that's why you're gorgeously dressed, If I must say, you look beautiful," He smiled.

"Hun, Thank you," Kenny looked away

"You're welcome dear, but can I at least have his number or address in case of necessity,"

"For what? So you can come and scatter the whole place, Don't try to play smart on me, dear brother remember we grew up together, so I know you very well," Kenny answered

"No Kenny, I'm not going to act funny, but I sense danger remember the country is not safe during this period,"

"Nothing bad will happen to me in Jesus' name,"

"Amen, but you have to be careful too,"

"Sam, please I'm running late,"

"Kenny, please listen to your brother, learn from my mistake," Chichi said.

"Please don't compare us, your case is different from mine,"

"Sam leave her, let her go," Joseph spoke for the first time

"Okay dear, may the Lord go with you," Sam prayed.

"Amen. Thank you, bye," Kenny said and ran off.

"See Sam, you need to understand that this lady is your twin sister, not your daughter, not even your younger sister, so you can't force her to do what she doesn't want to do if she wants to follow  the other way, her leave it's her choice,"

"Exactly, I don't understand why Sam is taking this matter like this, leave her alone," Peter said 

"You people will not understand, she's all I have left, I have no parents, no brother, she's everything to me, so it's not that easy," Sam said worried,

"I understand very well, Just calm down okay?" Joseph said,

"But my heart is heavy, I sense danger, but I don't know where it's coming from," Sam said,

"You know the solution, run a God in prayer," Joseph said.

*******              *******              *******

Adewale went to lodge in a hotel and started praying for his daughter, 
"Father, Fehintola did not send herself, you sent her. Father, scatter the camp of the enemies, do what no man can do, show yourself to the kidnappers, oh God! Stretch your mighty hands in the name of Jesus, Let Fehintola walk out of the kidnapper's den unhurt," he prayed.

After some time, he started groaning in tongues.

*******              *******              *******              

Mrs. Edward called the kidnappers' boss on the phone, "How far?"

"Mama that girl is not ordinary," the boss replied,

"What do you mean?" She asked, "Don't tell me you couldn't do a simple job I gave you to do, I'm disappointed in you," Mrs Edward answered

"No Mama, it's not like that, This is not the first time we've been working for you now, that girl is not just ordinary," He explained,

"What happened?" Mrs Edward asked,

"We tried to sleep with her, but we couldn't,"

"How?!" Mrs Edward asked confused
"You can't sleep with a woman?"

"No ma, I don't know what is happening, I slept with a woman just three days ago, but today I suddenly became impotent and the same goes for all my men,"

"What?! Unbelievable!" Mrs Edward shouted, "Don't tell me you and your men are all bunch of impotent fools,"

"Mama, why are you talking like this now? Is this the first time we are doing this kind of work for you? I just hope I've not put myself in trouble like this because I have never felt this way in my life," the boss said worriedly

"Wow, okay don't worry just take her nude picture and send it to me on WhatsApp and drop her off," Mrs Edward instructed,
"And make her understand that if she doesn't do what I asked her to do, her nude picture will be released to the internet in three days,"

"All right Mama"

Mrs. Edward hung up and dropped the phone, She tried to comprehend what she just heard.

"Hmm... I'm very sure her father did a protection charm on her body when she was young," Mrs Edward thought

*******              *******              *******
Sam went on his knees and started praying hard, but the more he prayed, the heavier he felt,

"God, what is happening? Reveal where the danger is coming is coming from to me 

Then he saw a quick vision of a man pulling a gun over Kenny's head.

"My God! I knew it! It's Kenny! Father, please save my sister, Father please," He cried and continued groaning in tongues.

To be continued on Monday...
◽I'm sorry for posting this short episode. The episode is a very long one, but because I am too weak to type, and I do not want to leave you hanging, I decided to post something at least, Please manage it.🙏

See you on Monday😉

Love you🥰

Holy Spirit's inspiration 
#nyscwithalice 

©Tomisin E. Adebisi

Like, comment, and share, but please do not edit the author's credit.


Stay blessed
Much Love

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PART 1"ONCE UPON A TIME"

PART 12"ONCE UPON A TIME"

Biography of Herbert Wigwe: Age, Career, Net Worth, Wife, Children, Parent, Siblings, Access Bank, Instagram, Death