NYSC WITH ALICE ©Tomisin E. AdebisiEPISODE 54 (Not edited)

NYSC WITH ALICE 
©Tomisin E. Adebisi

EPISODE 54 (Not edited) 

Frank held the knife and moved towards Sam.

"Frank, please I beg you, please," Kenny continued begging

Suddenly, Frank dropped the knife and sat down on a stone, he looked at Sam for a long time.

"Guy, you are rude sha, you are so arrogant, you couldn't even beg," Frank said provoked.

Sam struggled to push himself to a sitting position, 
"By the time the judgment of God comes on you, you would find tears but you won't find any,"

"Sam please no just don't talk again please Kenny big

Frank smiled "Dey play, what would you like to eat," He asked them. "I won't want you to die on an empty stomach,"
They both kept quiet.

"Are you two deaf?" He shouted

"Nothing, we are fine," Kenny answered, Sam didn't say anything

Frank suddenly got angry again, he picked up the knife, and just then his phone rang.

"Tie him," He instructed the man with him, then he moved far away from them

"Guy, How far?" Juliet asked.

"I don kidnap them" He answered.

"I didn't ask you to kidnap them I asked you to kill them, why you dey waste time nah" she asked

"I will kill them don't worry, I'm going to send you an update soon"

"Kill them now!" she shouted

"Abeg no shout at me, you never even pay the balance, you just dey order me up and down" Frank shouted angrily

"Balance for work wey you no do?" She asked surprised.

"I don finish the first one wey you give, you asked me to rape the lady and I did. Have you balanced that? This is another job entirely we have to discuss on this payment"  he answered

"What Juliet couldn't believe her ears she laughed Do you realize this is a result of your stupidity you're silly mistake and you expect me to pay you" she asked

"Were you not the one that called at the wrong time? After I already told you she was coming to my place, why am I even wasting my time with you, you have to pay except you want us to rot in jail," Frank answered.

"Really? I would rather give the job to another person than pay you for it," Juliet answered

"Okay now, let me see the person that will come and take them from me," Frank answered "And I promise you, I won't lift a finger on them,"

"Ride on, the battle line has been drawn," Juliet answered

"Abeg get out from my phone," he said and hung up on her "Nonsense," he went back to meet Kenny and Sam

*******             *******             *******

Officer Tunde was on his way to Frank's hideout with Joseph and other policemen they had tracked Sam's phone.

After driving for over two hours, they got to a bush path, they kept following the tracker then they stopped and came down from the vehicle, Officer Tunde told the policemen to wait while he followed the tracker until he saw an uncompleted building with a man standing in front holding a gun. He walked back to the other policemen and they scattered themself and surrounded the building. 

When the man standing outside saw Officer Tunde, he tried to shoot, 
"Drop your weapon, you are surrounded already," 

The man obeyed, and another policeman handcuffed him and led them hear Frank with Sam, Kenny and the other member of the gang.

They were caught unaware, which made it very easy for them to arrest them.

Frank and his men were arrested, while Joseph rushed in to lose Sam and Kenny, they were returned to the hospital to receive treatment.

*******             *******             *******             

Alex was in the room searching for a document, he had scattered his wardrobe, when he didn't see it, he went to scatter Juliet's wardrobe, after pouring down all her clothes, he saw a calabash and his eyes opened immediately.

To be continued...

Ps.91:1 - He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. 

God never leaves his own, be intentional about your relationship with God, in continuous fellowship; praying and reading of God's word.

◽I'm sorry for the late post, please manage this episode, love you 🥰

Holy Spirit's inspiration 
#nyscwithalice 

©Tomisin E. Adebisi

Like, comment, and share, but please do not edit the author's credit

Stay blessed
Much Love

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PART 1"ONCE UPON A TIME"

PART 12"ONCE UPON A TIME"

Biography of Herbert Wigwe: Age, Career, Net Worth, Wife, Children, Parent, Siblings, Access Bank, Instagram, Death