NYSC WITH ALICE ©Tomisin E. AdebisiEPISODE 52 (Not edited)

NYSC WITH ALICE 
©Tomisin E. Adebisi

EPISODE 52 (Not edited)

It's been three days since Kenny was rushed to the hospital she's yet to regain consciousness Sam felt the urge to lay his hand on her

"Good morning doctor,"

"Good morning, Mr Sam. You can have your seats,"

"Thank you, doctor," he said and took his seat.

"About your sister right?" The doctor asked

"Yes, doctor,"

"As I said earlier, she's fighting, we've been checking her vital signs and it's been stable, all that is left is for her to open her eyes," The doctor said

"Okay doctor, can I see her,"

"Oh! No, I'm sorry,"

"But why ma? I haven't even seen her since I came to this hospital. Why are you stopping me from seeing my sister?" He asked displeased.

"We stopped allowing family members or close relative to see their loved ones that unconscious for some reason, when people enter the emergency ward and see their loved ones in between life support machines, they become emotional some even faint and we have to start reviving people that walked in here with their own two legs," The doctor explained.

"Oh, I see," 

"Yeah, that was why I called your friend, Mr. Joseph to come in and see if the lady is the person you came for and he confirmed it,"

"But doctor, I'm not emotional, I can face anything, please I need to see my sister,"

"You're emotional my brother, it is written all over you,"

"Doctor please, I promise to behave myself in there, I won't act funny, I promise,"

"Okay, come with me," 

"Thank you ma," Sam followed the doctor.

"Be careful with her," The doctor warned.

"I will, thank you, doctor," Sam said

He stood at a spot for some time and looked at Kenny, then he walked to her slowly as tears flowed down his face.
He held her left hand and squeezed it gently with his left hand, he then laid his right hand on her.

"Alesanmi Kehinde Grace, you have stayed too long in this position It's time to stand up, death is not your portion. Kenny, I speak into your life rise in Jesus' name," He said solemnly as if Kenny heard him, she squeezed his hand gently, Sam froze, and then Kenny opened her eyes.

"Kenny!" Sam almost screamed.

"Thank you, Jesus!" He said, "Let me get the doctor," He rushed out and returned with the doctor and two nurses.

The doctor tested Kenny and said she was fine, "What did you do to her?" She asked surprised,

"Nothing, I simply prayed, and God answered,"

"Wow! I celebrate grace sir,"

"It's God ma," Sam smiled.

The doctor disconnected everything connected to Kenny's body except the intravenous fluid and then wheeled her to the female ward.

Sam rushed to the reception to meet the other corpers. "Kenny is out of coma!" He shouted.

"Hallelujah!" They all jumped up for joy.

*******                *******                *******                

Juliet was going through her WhatsApp status when she stumbled on Winifred's post,

"The Lord has done it,🙌
Tola has been released from the kidnapper's den,
Kenny is out of coma,
This storm is over now!"💃💃💃

"What?! Kenny is still alive?" Juliet said with anger, she called Frank immediately.

"Hey, idiot!" She shouted

"What's the problem? And when are you sending my balance? I never see alert," Frank said on the other end.

"What balance? It's like you've signed a covenant with prison, see if you want to go to prison, please go alone, don't drag me with you," She said.

"What are you saying? Who's going to prison?" Frank asked confused.

"Kenny is alive, she was just unconscious, she's out of coma," Juliet dropped

"No, that's not true, it can't be true, I killed her myself, I raped her till she passed out then, I strangled her till she's no longer breathing,"

"Just hear yourself, you strangled her, what happened to your gun? Couldn't you shoot her? You fool!" She shouted.

"Please stop! Stop it! Who told you she's still alive?" He shouted angrily.

"One of the corpers in our lodge posted it, I don't know why I gave you the job in the first place. You keep making silly mistakes, you couldn't even do a clean job, Arggh!" Juliet lamented

"It's fine, I'll call my guys, we'll clear the mess," Frank assured her

"Please do," Juliet said and hung up

*******                *******                *******

The nurses laid Kenny on the bed in a private ward.

The corpers came in to check on her, the doctor gave them five minutes to spend with her, so she could rest.

As they were about to leave, Kenny held Sam. 

"I want to have a word with my brother please," She said looking at the doctor.

"Alright, it's fine. We'll leave you two," She faced Sam. "Don't make her talk too much,"

"Alright doctor, thank you, ma'am," He smiled 

The doctor nurses and corpers left the word.

"Sam," Kenny whispered Sam's name the moment everyone left.

"Yes dear," Sam said holding her hand.

"I'm sorry," She said with tears rolling down her face.

"It's okay dear, I thank God you are back to me, I just need you to be fine okay?"

"You warned me," Kenny came again.

"Let's not go back to the past please," He answered.

"I should have listened," She came again

I was too hard on you, I'm sorry" He countered.

"No, you are not, you were only trying to protect me," 

"I shouldn't have shouted at you,"

"Sam don't try to make me feel like what I did was right, I have realized my mistake, but it's too late," She cried.

"Too late? No, it's not, you're alive and  that's the most important thing, that's all that matters," He said

"Sam, death is better than shame,"

"What, What do you mean?" Sam stuttered

"Sam, I want to ask you some questions promise me you tell me the truth," she, said

"Okay go on," he answered

"Promise me," She insisted

"I promise"

"How did I get to the hospital?" she asked

"A good Samaritan brought to you here,"

"Where did he or she find me?"

Sam looked at her,
"Sam please answer,"

"What was I putting on?" She asked as tears rolled down her eyes.

"Kenny, please stop, please," Sam said trying to hold back his own tears.

"I was naked right?" Kenny asked looking at Sam.

"No, you were not, a wrapper was on you,"

Kenny smiled and then started crying again,
"Sam you are telling a lie, Frank already told me he would kill me and throw my naked body by the roadside," 

"Kenny please, don't think about that, focus more on God's purpose for your life, that's all that matters?"

"Sam I wish I had died, I wish I didn't survive this,"

"Kenny stop! Why are you talking like this for Christ's sake, you won't die in Jesus' name you still have lots of things to do on earth,"

"Sam, can you do me a favour?

"I'll do anything for you," He answered

"Can you get me the doctor?"

"Why? Are you feeling pain somewhere?"

"No, just get me the doctor,"

"What do you want to tell her? I'll deliver your message,"

"Are you sure," she asked

"Yes,"

"Tell her to inject me, I want to go,"

"I don't get you,"

"Tell the doctor to inject me to death," She dropped

"Jesus Christ of Nazareth!" He almost screamed "Kenny, why nah? How did your mind even reason that far?"

"Sam, how do I face the world? How do face the other corpers?" Kenny said as tears flowed down her cheeks.

"Kenny don't think about that please,"

"Sam, my innocent has been taken, Frank raped me,"

"Kenny, virginity doesn't matter, focus on God's purpose for your life," He said.

"Sam, it's not that easy, it's painful, something I kept for 26 years, he stole it from me."

"Kenny, it's okay please," 

"I feel used, I feel like a piece of trash, I want to go," She cried.

"Kenny, why are you like this? You are just self-centred, you only think about yourself and no one else. What do you think will happen to me when you are gone? Do you ever think about it? Those few days you were missing and while you were in coma, do you know how I felt? Kenny, please now, you are the only family I have left, please," He could no longer hold his tears, he held her hands and they wept together.

Just then they heard a gunshot, they froze, some gunmen had invaded the hospital. Just then two masked men entered Kenny's ward and took Kenny and Sam away.

To be continued...
But who asked Winifred to post on her status🤔

◽If someone doesn't post their progress on social media, do not post it.
When people get married, give birth, graduate or celebrate other good things, it is right to rejoice and celebrate with them, but if they have not posted it themselves, do not be the first to post it because you might be putting them into trouble without knowing it.

A lot of people receive different instructions from God, and there are people God told not to post their wedding picture on social media for a certain period and some it's their newborn. God instructs them to keep the child away from the public for some time.
Then vroom, you rush to WhatsApp and other social media platforms to post on their behalf, Let's be careful, the Lord will help us.

Holy Spirit's inspiration 
#nyscwithalice 

©Tomisin E. Adebisi

Like, comment, and share, but please do not edit the author's credit.

Stay blessed
Much Love

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PART 1"ONCE UPON A TIME"

PART 12"ONCE UPON A TIME"

Biography of Herbert Wigwe: Age, Career, Net Worth, Wife, Children, Parent, Siblings, Access Bank, Instagram, Death