NYSC WITH ALICE ©Tomisin E. AdebisiEPISODE 55 (Not edited)

NYSC WITH ALICE 
©Tomisin E. Adebisi

EPISODE 55 (Not edited) 

"Honey" Alex called walking out of his room then he saw Juliet sitting in the sitting room watching the television. 

"Honey" he called going to the kitchen. 

"I'm here, can't you see me?" Juliet answered. Alex looked back confused. 

"I'm looking for my wife, not you" He answered.

"I'm your wife, sweet what's wrong with you now?"Juliet asked confused.

"Are you alright, who is your sweet? I'm looking for my wife Chichi!" Alex shouted in anger, and Juliet trembled.

"Where's she?" He asked.

"She's in Lagos" Juliet answered.

"If my wife is in Lagos what then are you doing here? You are supposed to be in Lagos too. How did you even know my house." Alex asked again.

Juliet became confused. Alex was still under the spell a few minutes ago, what changed? Then she decided to answer him.

"Well, Chichi cheated on you, so you decided to divorce her and marry me" Juliet answered. 

" What are you saying? Is something wrong with you? When did that happen?" Alex asked.

"Let me call Aminu to bear me witness." Juliet ran out to call the gateman. She came back with Aminu the gateman.

"Aminu tell me what happened, where's my wife.?"

"Na your wife be this?"Aminu pointed at Juliet

"Are you drunk? Aminu when did you start drinking," He asked looking at Aminu strangely.

"Oga I no dey drink anything,"

"I'm asking of my wife, Chichi," Alex shouted.

"Okay, former madam, you don send her comot since, you even tell me sey make I no open gate for her again, you talk see na the new madam be this,"

"I sent her packing?" Alex shouted unbelievably

"You even beat her sef,"

"What? I beat my wife? How? When? No, that's not possible I have never raised my hand on a woman is it now my wife that I will beat,"

"Oga, you don forget? E don tey o, E go don reach like five months now," Aminu answered surprised

"What? Five months? Oh my God! But how? We slept on the same bed just last night and I saw a calabash in the wardrobe now, like I'm confused,"

"What?! Calabash!" Juliet screamed, she ran to the room and then saw the calabash on the bed.

"Oh my God!" she cried, she picked up her phone and dialled Kate's numbers.

"Hello Kate, it is finished,"

"Hello dear, what happened?"

"Alex has seen the Calabash," She cried.

"What?! How? Where did you keep it?"

"In my wardrobe, under my clothes," 

"Why will you put it in your wardrobe now?"

"There's no other place I can put it_ and Baba said it must be within the vicinity where Alex is, the only place Alex does not have access to in this house is my wardrobe," she explained with tears in her eyes.

"And he still saw it," Kate said

"What do I do now?"

"Nothing my dear, remember Baba said once he sees the calabash, his eyes will open and the hatred he would ask for you will be more than the love he once had for you. Alex would only hate you henceforth, your presence will disgust him."

"That's why I didn't want to go there, I know it will backfire, this is why I hate charms," she cried

"The mistake is on your side, you should have kept it in a safe place, why would you keep it in the wardrobe in the room where you both sleep, he will surely see it now,"

"Oh my God," Juliet cried

"Let me talk to Baba and beg him, I'm sure there will be a way out," Kate assured her.

"Thanks, dear, I appreciate it,"

"You are welcome dear," Kate answered

Juliet hung up and turned around only to see Alex standing behind her she trembled she will not how long he had been staying there

"So you used charm on me, and made me send my wife out of the house so I could marry you," Alex said unbelievably 

"I'm sorry,"

"Wait," He paused trying to remember something.
"Were you the one that planted that chat on Chichi's phone?" He asked 

Juliet exhaled heavily, 
"I'm sorry," she said looking down.

"Oh my God, Alex see what adultery has led you to if only I have been contented," He sat on the bed crying.

"I'm sorry, I will just pack my things and leave,"

"To where? I will hand you over to the police, you are going nowhere," Alex said picking up his phone.

"Please I beg you," Juliet went on her knees.

Just then they heard a knock on the room door.

"Aminu, what's the problem?"

"Some policemen want to see madam," He answered.

"Really?! Fantastic! Stand up you have visitors," Alex said facing Juliet.

Juliet walked to the sitting room reluctantly with Alex coming behind her.

"Good morning sir and ma'am,"

"Morning sir,"

"I am Officer David from Area U police station," he said showing his identity card.

"Please, who is Ms Juliet?"

"She is here sir," Alex said pointing at Juliet.

"You are under arrest ma," Officer David said.

'But, what for?" Juliet asked confused.

"For the rape of Ms Kenny and the attempted murder of Mr Sam and Miss Kenny,"

"Oh God! Frank!" Juliet said with her hand on her head.

"I will advise you to keep quiet for anything you say or do will be used against you in the court of law," the policeman said

"Please don't let him take me away," Juliet said facing Alex

"You did all those things he mentioned? My goodness, Juliet, you are evil," He faced the policeman, 
"Officer, please do your job, this evil woman used a charm on me, officer please take her away you are wasting time," Alex said.

"Please don't let them take me away, I'm carrying your baby," Juliet cried trying to touch Alex.

"Whose baby? it's like you are mad, If that hand touch me, I will forget that you are a woman, I'll beat you black and blue. officer, please take her away," Alex said angrily.

"Madam, please move," the policeman took Juliet away.

To be continued...

Holy Spirit's inspiration 
#nyscwithalice 

©Tomisin E. Adebisi

Like, comment, and share, but please do not edit the author's credit.

Stay blessed
Much Love

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PART 1"ONCE UPON A TIME"

PART 12"ONCE UPON A TIME"

Biography of Herbert Wigwe: Age, Career, Net Worth, Wife, Children, Parent, Siblings, Access Bank, Instagram, Death