NYSC WITH ALICE ©Tomisin E. AdebisiEPISODE 48 (Not edited)

NYSC WITH ALICE 
©Tomisin E. Adebisi

EPISODE 48 (Not edited)

Kenny got to Frank's place and knocked on the door. The door opened and Frank stood right in front of her.

"Wow," Frank said happy to see her.

"Good morning," Kenny greeted 

"Good morning my love," Frank answered.

"I'm coming," Frank said opening the door wider for her to come in,

"You're welcome to my humble abode," He said smiling.

"Thank you," Kenny smiled

"My love, you look exceptionally beautiful today,"

"Yeah, thank you," Kenny blushed

"I'm coming," Frank went in

"Okay,"

He came out with water and a soft drink

"What would you like to eat?" he asked

"This soft drink is fine,"

"Hun? Better don't form."

"Form? No o, I'm fine for real," She laughed.

"Well, I prepared your favourite,"

"Hmm..." 

"Yeah I'm coming," He went to the kitchen and came back with fried rice and chicken with fried plantain.

"Yummy," Kenny said

"Let's eat my love,"

They started eating

"This tastes like an eatery food," Kenny said

"That's to tell you that I'm a great chef," Frank boasted

"I must confess you are a good cook, I'm afraid you cook better than me," Kenny smiled impressed.

"Thanks, baby," Frank smiled

They finished eating, and Frank packed the plates to the kitchen.

Then he came back to the sitting room. He sat beside her, he looked into her eyes and held her hands.

"Thanks for the meal, it's delicious," Kenny smiled.

"Thanks for honouring my invitation," He smiled back. Then he kissed her on her forehead, then he moved slowly to her nose, and then he came down to her mouth and they both kissed passionately while his hand ran around her body, he tried to lift her gown, but she held his hand immediately.

"Stop!" Kenny said moving away.

"Why?!" Frank asked surprised.

"We are not supposed to be doing this," Kenny answered,

"But why? I'm your fiancee for crying out loud, I love you, I have intentions for you, and  we're going to get married soon," Frank explained

"Let's get married first, you can't sleep with me without paying my bride price," Kenny answered.

"But..." Frank tried to talk when his phone rang.

They both followed the sound of the phone, Frank picked up the phone and cut the call immediately, but Kenny already saw the caller ID. It was carrying Juliet's picture. She stood up immediately.

"Why didn't you pick your call?" she asked already boiling inside of her.

"I'm sorry, I'll call the person back," Frank said.

"And how did you know Juliet?"

"Never mind, let's continue our discussion," He answered.

"I want to know, I'm your fiancee, I should know," Kenny said raising her voice

"What's your business with her? Mind your business young lady," He said also raising his voice

"Really?!" Kenny said in surprise, She couldn't believe her ears, she remained quiet for some time, looking at him, while he looked away. "Wow!" She said 

"Okay, I would like to take my leave now," Kenny picked up her bag and rushed to the door.

"And where do you think you're going to?" Frank asked. He got to the door before her, locked the door and kept the key in the pockets

"What, what are you doing? Why are you locking the door?! Kenny stuttered

"You want to know who Juliet is to me right?"  Frank asked 

"I am no longer interested, Just open the door and let me go," Kenny answered

"Sit!" he ordered Kenny didn't move

"I say sit!" He came again, this time louder and authoritatively. Kenny rushed to a seat

Frank went in and came out with a gun

"Jesus!" Kenny shouted.

Sshh," Frank used his finger to seal his lips, telling her to keep quiet.
"This is not the time to call that name, it's too late," He whispered.

"Please!" Kenny begged already crying,

"Calm down my love, I'm not going to hurt you," He said sarcastically,

You want to know who Juliet is to me right?" He asked she looked down

"Answer me now," He shouted so hard that she trembled,

"No don't worry," Kenny said shaking her head

"Oh sorry my love, I'm sorry for raising my voice," He smiled, 

"Okay now, listen attentively he started,"

"Juliet is my client," He dropped.

"Client?!" Kenny asked surprised,
"Sorry," she realized her environment

"She paid me to make you fall in love with me and once I get you to my house, I should rape you till you pass out, and drop your body by the roadside close to your lodge where your brother can see you,"

"What?! Jesus!" Kenny shouted with fresh tears rolling down her cheeks.

"But what did she say I do to her?" 

"You are suffering for two people yourself and your brother. You and your brother couldn't mind your business,"

"But how?"

A few months ago, Juliet was having a conversation with one of the corpers in your lodge, you followed her and recorded her conversation and disgraced her in front of the others. Your brother on the other hand was following her one day when she was making call with a friend, It's like you both are talented in following people and eavesdropping on people's conversation, or your parents didn't teach you to mind your own business before they died," Frank asked harshly.

"I'm sorry," Kenny said looking down

"So since she found out that you both are jobless she decided to give you a job and told me about it so I decided to keep you busy by making you fall in love with me and your brother was more concerned about making you stop following me and didn't have time for Juliet so Juliet was able to achieve her him of marrying Chidinma's husband," he dropped,
"Your brother was to be killed, but he has a touch-not mark on him, so Juliet decided you suffer for the two of you,"

"Oh," Kenny covered her mouth at the revelation.

"So my love, my job is to rape you till you pass out and drop your body on the roadside close to your lodge where your loving brother can see you," he laughed

"Ah!" Kenny said with  her hand on her head

"Please," Kenny pleaded now on her knees, "Please, for the sake of the love we share,"

"Love?" he laughed "I don't fall in love baby girl, I never loved any woman Let me reveal my real identity to you," he said

"My name is Frank, I went to Unijos, I joined a cult group in my first year in Unijos, I dropped out in my final year when we killed a guy in my department who we later found out to be a commissioner of police's son, so I ran to Lagos, presently I'm wanted criminal in Jos. I came to Lagos to start a new business which is taming dumb beautiful girls like you and after some time, I sleep with them and dump them, Since I started, I have never missed my target and yours won't be an exception. What am I even saying? You are already in my house and there's no escape route for you," He said.

"Ah!" My God, Kenny wept

"Another good thing about is that you're a virgin, I have never slept with a virgin, so you are about to break a record," He smiled again,

"If only I had just given Sam the phone number and address he requested," Kenny thought.

Just then Kenny's phone rang, and she removed the phone from her bag. It was  Sam calling, 
"Give me that phone!" Frank ordered, and Kenny obeyed.

"Awwwn... Your sweet brother is calling," He said then switched off the phone and pocketed it, then he stood up,

"Remove everything you are putting on and lie down gently," Frank said

To be continued...

Holy Spirit's inspiration 
#nyscwithalice 

©Tomisin E. Adebisi

Like, comment, and share, but please do not edit the author's credit

Stay blessed
Much Love

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PART 1"ONCE UPON A TIME"

PART 12"ONCE UPON A TIME"

Biography of Herbert Wigwe: Age, Career, Net Worth, Wife, Children, Parent, Siblings, Access Bank, Instagram, Death