NYSC WITH ALICE ©Tomisin E. AdebisiEPISODE 57 (Not edited)

NYSC WITH ALICE 
©Tomisin E. Adebisi

EPISODE 57 (Not edited) 

News had gotten to Kate that Juliet had passed out in the cell. She was sitting in the reception when the doctor came and she rushed to him.

"Doctor, how is she?" she asked

"She's fine, she only passed out and she has opened her eyes, but she had a miscarriage due to the fight," the doctor said

"Oh my God! She lost the baby?"

"Yes, so we need someone to sign before we can carry out the evacuation,"

"Okay, I'll sign," Kate signed on the paper and the doctor went ahead with the evacuation.

The doctor came back some minutes later, 
"It's done ma'am, she's resting now,"

"Can I see her now?"

"Sure, you can."

"Thank you, doctor,"

Kate went to the ward and saw Juliet lying down with one hand cuffed to the bed while an intravenous fluid was connected to the other. 

"Kate," she whispered as tears flowed from her eyes.

"Juliet, it's okay, stop crying,"

"They flushed my baby,"

"It's fine dear," Kate said petting her

"I lost everything,"

"Stop talking like that, I will get you a good lawyer, you'll be free and another man will come. You're very beautiful, so please forget about Alex my dear," Kate tried to console her.

"I love him,"

"It's okay, you will get over him soon okay?" Kate assured her

"Kate, it's not easy. I want him back, Please help me talk to Baba," She cried.

"I already did, Baba said there's nothing  he can do, Alex will only hate you henceforth, and your presence will disgust him, so just forget about him please, you will get someone far better than him," Kate said

"Okay, I've heard," Juliet answered.

"I can even introduce you to my husband's friends, rich and handsome men, you will love them, they are even..."

"I'm not interested," Juliet cut in "It's Alex I want, don't you get it?"

"My God," Kate held her forehead.

"I wish I didn't fight the lady, at least I wouldn't have lost my baby, I would still have a part of him with me, and that would have given me access to him any time, but now, everything is gone. I lost everything," She cried.
"I wish I didn't use charm on him at least I was his mistress and we were cool together, I should have just maintained that, why did I even use charm on him?" She cried

*******              *******              *******

Sam was discharged the second day he was admitted to the hospital but the doctor told Kenny to stay for two more days so she could complete her treatment.

The corpers were all with Kenny at the hospital chatting happily.

Then Sam came in with a young man who would be around his late 20s or early 30s.

"Kenny," he called

"Yes,"

"Meet Mr Ashimolowo, he's the one God used to save your life, he brought you here when  you were found unconscious and he also settled all the hospital bills,"

"Oh! He's the one?" She smiled "Thank you very much, sir, God bless you"

"Amen, you're welcome ma'am." Mr Ashimolowo answered. 

Thank you sir all the corpers said in appreciation

We Thank God  he smiled

"Mr Ashimolowo..." Joseph started

"Just call me Frank, My name is Frank Ashimolowo. I prefer to be called by my first name, so please call me Frank," 

"Frank?" Kenny asked

"Yes," He smiled

"Get out Kenny," said calmly

"Sorry?" Mr Ashimolowo asked confused.

"I say get out!" Kenny said increasing the volume of her voice.

"Kenny, please calm down," Chichi held her.

"Oh! I'm sorry," Mr Ashimolowo said.

"Get out!" She screamed, throwing the spoon at her hand at him. 

"Kenny, it's okay," The other corpers tried to calm her down.

"I will just leave, I'm sorry," Mr Ashimolowo said going out of the ward.

"Get out!" She said breathing heavily and then burst into tears. 

Tola said beside her and embraced her, "It's okay dear, you will get over it soon,"

Sam went out in search of Mr Ashimolowo. Then he saw him sitting in his car. He knocked, Mr Ashimolowo opened the car, and Sam entered and sat beside him.

"I'm very sorry for what happened in there," Sam apologized 

"Did I say or do anything wrong?"

"Not at all,"

"I've been replaying everything that happened in my head, but I can't seem to place what I did wrong, or is there a problem with my name?"

"No. The problem is not you, it's my sister, it's us," Sam answered.

"I don't get it,"

"Did the doctor tell you what happened to my sister when you brought her?" Sam asked.

"Yes. I'm sorry about that," Mr Ashimolowo answered.

"It's fine," Sam smiled. " The guy that raped her is her Ex, and his name is Frank," 

"Oh! I see. I'm sorry about that,"

"That was why she reacted like that when she heard your name,"

"I hope you locked the guy up already,"

"Yes, he's in police custody, he was the same guy that kidnapped us," Sam answered.

"Oh! To finish what he started," 

"Exactly," 

"We need to get Kenny a Psychologist, so she can heal faster," Ashimolowo asked.
"She's already becoming depressed and it can lead to Neurosis, so we have her a psychologist fast,"

"I was thinking the same thing, just that I do not know any Psychologist," Sam said.

"I know a Psychologist and she's very good, I can call her now if you don't mind," Mr Ashimolowo answered.

"Thank you very much, sir, you have been of great help to us, God bless you richly," Sam said feeling grateful.

"Amen. You are welcome sir," Mr Ashimolowo said picking up his phone to call the Psychologist.

To be continued on Monday...

Holy Spirit's inspiration 
#nyscwithalice 

©Tomisin E. Adebisi


Like, comment, and share, but please do not edit the author's credit

Stay blessed
Much Love

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PART 1"ONCE UPON A TIME"

PART 12"ONCE UPON A TIME"

Biography of Herbert Wigwe: Age, Career, Net Worth, Wife, Children, Parent, Siblings, Access Bank, Instagram, Death