THE CHAT ROOM. Part One (SHORT TEEN SERIES.)

THE CHAT ROOM. Part One (SHORT TEEN SERIES.)
©Temi Akintade

The only other time that I told a lie was when my father told me to tell the visitors that he was not around. And even when I told him that I could not tell a lie, he smacked me on the head and told me that, it was a white lie because the visitors were bad people who would disturb him and he needed his rest.

So I grew with the concept that lies were divided into two. There was the white lie and the black lie. The only other time I told a white lie was when my mother caught me rubbing auntie Ejiro's lipstick on my black lips and that was because my friend Bose from senior secondary school, told me that I wouldn't look beautiful without it. And I didn't want to be called a plain girl like they called girls who had no big breasts or big buttocks. All I had to show was my slender body and my intelligence. Asides from that, I had nothing more.

Once I persuaded my mother to get me a foam bra because I needed to feel among. All my friends had perky breasts but I had a very flat chest which was not encouraging because no boy would want to speak to me, unlike my other friends. But I became grateful when my father who was a medical doctor, got me a Nokia phone for my 16th years birthday.

My mother had complained terribly about it but my father had told her to let me be because I was going to the university soon and I would need a big phone. Officially, I joined the big girls club, and going to church with my pious parents, became less boring for me.

My friend Bose, helped me to open a Facebook account and changed my name to prettykween instead of my birth name, Paulina. She then advised me to take nice pictures when I go to church on Sunday.

I did. I finally took some nice pictures when I dressed in my last Christmas cloth. A short blue dress and I had my hair styled by auntie Ejiro my mother's younger sister who was staying with us until she gets a job.

It was that same day, that I posted my picture on Facebook, that I got a message in my inbox. It said;

'Hello, beauty? My heart stopped beating when I saw your picture. You are beautiful can we be friends?'

I giggled and stared at his profile. His name was Tayo, and he was a university student but I wasn't sure of his level yet. I screamed for joy almost immediately when I saw his picture. He was a tall handsome boy and I knew instantly that I loved him because Bose told me that if my stomach somersaults, that means that, the live butterflies were working.

I was in love!

THIS IS GOING TO BE MY FIRST TEEN SERIES FOR TEENAGERS AND PARENTS. I HAVE A BOOK WRITTEN FOR THEM ALREADY BUT WHEN THE LORD PERMITS, I WILL RELEASE IT. BUT FOR NOW LET'S CONTINUE WITH THIS SHORT TEEN SERIES...THANKS FOR FOLLOWING. I HOPE THE PARENTS AND TEENS WILL LEARN FROM THIS STORY.

CHAPTER TWO LOADING...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE JESUS SLAY QUEENS 2Episode 100

THE JESUS SLAY QUEENS 2Episode 94

NYSC WITH ALICE ©Tomisin E. AdebisiEPISODE 67 (Not edited)