NYSC WITH ALICE ©Tomisin E. AdebisiEPISODE 67 (Not edited)
NYSC WITH ALICE ©Tomisin E. Adebisi EPISODE 67 (Not edited) Kenny met all the corpers except Sam gisting and laughing in the sitting room, she greeted everyone and they responded. "Where's Sam?" She asked. "He's in the room," Joseph answered, Kenny turned back and went to Sam's room, she knocked. "Who's there?" "It's me, Kenny," Sam opened the door "Why are you not outside with your friends?" Kenny asked the moment she entered the room "I was asleep, I just woke up a few minutes ago," He answered. "Are you feeling sick? You don't sleep this early," She asked checking his temperature with the back of her palm. "No. I'm fine. You know Sarah and I have been having a vigil for three nights now and I've not had time to sleep," Sam explained "That's true. Are you fine now?" "Yes," He smiled "Have you eaten?" She came again "Yes ma, thank ...
Comments